Friday 29 August 2008

We're off to the seaside!

Yes we are going to the seaside for a few days! We are going to Devon with some family, including my pregnant sister so I have had to get on and finish the things I have been knitting for her:


This wrap cardigan was quite demanding as I had never made anything that was more than one piece before!  It has a few imperfections but hopefully they add to the charm!  

 

And another pair of booties.  This was my very first knitting project so trying to work out the picot edge was quite tricky!

So I now only have two projects on the go - the mystery stripy thing and the cushion covers.  Hopefully I will make some headway on holiday and get one of the cushion covers finished!

I would also like to add that I have found yet another blog to read obsessively.  Most of the craft blogs I read are American so its great to find a British one.  Yarnstorm

See you in a few days!

No comments: