Thursday 28 August 2008

Long time no blog

How terrible of me, I haven't posted in over a week!  One of the reasons for this is that we had my young sister to stay for a couple of days last week.  We took a family trip to the zoo where we met this lovely zebra.  My favourite animal at the zoo is always the Marmoset Monkey but I do love the stripiness of a zebra.  I feel a zebra related illustration coming on...


In knitting news I have started on the cushion covers.  I have made up the simple cable pattern myself and am pleased with the results so far.  I think they will look very nice.  Unfortunately I'm only part way through one and have three to make altogether.  Lets hope I finish them this side of christmas.

The flowers in the photo are my wedding bouquet which has dried out nicely and seems to match this piece of knitting perfectly! 

No comments: