Thursday, 30 May 2013
Bea's rainbow dress
I found this unfinished dress that I started to make for Bea last summer. It was mostly sewn up - it just needed a button and some details. I'm thinking it was probably the arrival of little sis that put this project on the back burner!
Luckily it still fits (just a bit shorter than intended!) so I decided to finnish it off. It definitely needed colour so I added some little pockets made from vintage fabric. When I showed it to Bea she insisted it was lacking in the rainbow department so after a brief head scratch I added a quick running stitch rainbow to one side. Its slightly crazy but I like it!