Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Little sisters jumper

Hooray and hallelujah! I have finally finished knitting this little top for Bea that I feel like I have ben working on forever! That was partially due to a lack of knitting time and also having to restart about three times due to KWT (knitting when tired.)

The pattern also only went up to 24 months so I was doing made up maths as I went along to make it a bit bigger. Seems to have worked though!

The pattern is intended to be a dress but I decided to make it a top as it will be a more useful addition to Bea's wardrobe like that. And thank goodness I didn't have to go on knitting a whole dress! I don't know what it was about this project that made it seem such a slog - it was pretty easy and I really like the results.

I finished it off with two little floral covered buttons which I think are really cute. Now maybe if the autumn ever turns up she can wear it!

1 comment:

MakeEveryDayCount said...

that's lovely! and what a cutie!