Friday, 8 July 2011

Gingham dress

Bea has almost already grown out of this pillowcase dress but I really love the style of it so I made her another in the hope that some more good weather might turn up before the end of the summer.

I made a few changes this time - I didn't line it, made the armholes a bit smaller and added pockets. I also changed the ties for a single bow.

I edged the pockets with this lovely floral fabric. Unfortunately I have no idea what it is as it was in a bundle of quilting squares.

This is such a great dress to make as I can pretty much get it done during one nap!

No comments: