Thursday 16 April 2009

Easter

Hello,  hope you had a nice Easter break.  My favourite thing about Easter is these puffy little chicks that appear in the shops.


I have this pack that my sister bought me a few years ago.  I have never used them for anything and in fact they have never been taken off their card because all the pleasure I get from the little things can be got just by staring at them.  I don't know what it is about them but I could look at them all day and nearly explode with the enjoyment.  It might be because they are so tiny, or so fluffy, or because I love their little faces but I am obsessed by them.  As a student I worked in a card shop and every Easter we would get boxes of these things in in all different sizes.  I would hardly be able to get any work done until we sold out.



This Easter, as well as staring at little wired chicks we spent a couple of days with my sister and her family.  I got to see some of my knitting in action:


Here is the little green dress and shoes combo modeled by the very cute Tilly.



And apparently these booties (the first thing I ever knitted) make perfect slippers.

She also wore the other booties I made her but was only sporting one in a bold style move so I didn't get a picture.

No comments: